Purchasing gluten free breadcrumbs can be difficult and expensive so I experimented with making my own and found this recipe to work best. Stephen gets some white rolls on prescription which he finds are very stodgy to eat, so now I turn them in to breadcrumbs and use them in various other recipes.
One loaf of gluten free bread or gluten free rolls
- Break the bread or rolls in to a liquidiser and liquidise until coarse
- Ensure not to put too many in at a time as the liquidiser will jam
- Spread the breadcrumbs out on to a baking sheet and bake in a hot oven for 3 â€“ 5 minutes until crisp
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool
- Then place back in the liquidiser until the crumbs become fine
It really is as simple as that!